Monday, September 29, 2008


I had the best day yesterday. My friend Danny and I went on a drive up to Mirror Lake and then detoured through the Alpine Loop on the way back. I had never done that drive and it was so amazing. I don't really have pictures of the most pretty areas because there were so many other cars that we couldn't really stop to take pictures, but I did get a few including some of Provo Falls (is that what it is called? and why did I not know it exists?)








Everything was seriously so amazing. I was speechless and I can't even describe it - especially the fall colors on the back side of Timpanogos. I really want to hike up there because I just couldn't get enough. It's so fun to discover new places and be in nature.
thanks, Danny!!!

Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 5:04 PM
Categories: Labels: ,

 

8 comments:

Heather Crozier said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing. It was good to see you on Saturday. :)

Wendy said...

looks like a gorgeous day for such a nice drive.

wild murdocks said...

Don't you just love autumn?

becky said...

yay, i love mirror lake! my family camped there a lot when i was a kid and i have really happy memories there. also, so beautiful and cute picture of you two!

april said...

I've never seen those falls either. Where are they exactly?

Jen said...

I love to go for a drive. The Uintahs are always beautiful.

B. said...

The Alpine Loop rules. Once I spent a whole day checking out American Fork Canyon. I ended up getting mixed up and found myself almost in Heber.

Expavesco said...

I went through the loop a month ago, and went to the cascade springs for the first time, Those are pretty neat too. I haven't seen those falls before, they look pretty awesome!

Nice trip.

 
>