Thursday, June 19, 2008


I teach the nursery kids at church (age 18 months - 3 years old). I made this game where there are parts of the face that they velcro onto the blank face on a folder. I was holding the folder and had each one come up and pick a part of the face from my lap. Well this one little girl came up and picked a button on my skirt (of course it was attached) and I'm like, "nope - that's a button on my skirt. Now pick one of the parts of the face" So she picks an eye. I tell her to put it on the face and instead she walks over to the wall and tries to stick it to the wall. yeah. It's hard not to laugh.

Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 11:56 AM
Categories:

 

1 comments:

Zack said...

That's funny! I'm in the nursery too! (Well, primary president actually but we're in a married student ward and the oldest child is 3..) Anyway, the kids do and say the funniest things sometimes!

 
>