Monday, April 13, 2009


well actually January and April. Here are some more wedding flowers I have done this year.


First - Lee & Lisa's wedding in January:





















Photography is by allisonc photography.



The only thing I regret about these flowers was using hydrangea leaves in the bouquet. They didn't last very long. Oh well. At least they were easy to remove.





And just recently, my friend Kristi's wedding:















This photography was done by Greg Neil using my little point-and-shoot camera before the reception started. I think he did a good job considering the equipment.




and here is one of the bridal bouquet for her bridal photos that I took with my phone camera:





and the bouquet on her wedding day. I still need to get better photos of this one:




Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 8:22 PM
Categories: Labels:

 

7 comments:

Katie Elaine said...

lovely, jude. i wish you were here to help me come up with an arrangement for our church flowers. i keep wanting to replace the horrible dried flowers we have in our chapel with something new, but i'm scared to. seriously, these flowers are embarrassingly ugly. they must go.

Heather Crozier said...

Wow. Beautiful flowers.

Heidi said...

Beautiful!

Senja said...

so gorgeous!! seriously - beautiful :)

Jen said...

Very nice Judy. I love the flowers, and I love the Bride's dress.

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

Absolutely breathtaking! You have such a feminine, yet modern edge to your design!

andrea said...

Those are amazing. I love bridal bouquets. And your phone takes pretty good pictures!!

I keep meaning to tell you congratulations, I am so excited for you! You two make an adorable couple and we are hoping to be able to make it for the big day! I can't wait to see how you decorate and plan it! What flowers are you going to use?

 
>