Friday, December 12, 2008


Guess what? It's almost the year 2009 and I'm already giddy because some very important things will be happening:





Well - at least I hope PR happens - there is some kind of a lawsuit going on, but people, people, let's put our differences aside so that we can all enjoy watching fashion happen. Even if the U.S. Project Runway doesn't happen, I just found out from my friend Katie that this exists:


I will for sure check this out and even some of the other countries' versions too. This is bound to be good entertainment.

So 2009, I welcome you with open arms and to all of you I give you the gift of 2009 - a printable calendar that I found out about from another blog I follow. You just have to sign up for the mibo mailing list and they will let you download and print this CALENDAR. enjoy! I wish you all the best year yet.




Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 11:43 AM
Categories: Labels:

 

6 comments:

april said...

I'm still mad at ABC for canceling Pushing Daisies, so I keep telling myself I won't watch any more of their programs as a form of protest (not that they care, but you know). We'll see how well I do once Lost starts though!

Jen said...

I had no idea about the lawsuit with PR. Hmm? I'm definately looking forward to Lost and PR.

becky said...

woot 2009!! i can hardly wait.

andrea said...

I am excited for Lost too. Have you been watching 30 Rock? I am loving that show, I think it's the best show on television. Arrested development is pretty funny too. I love project runway, I will be sad if it doesn't continue!

Judy Neil said...

yes! 30 Rock is the best. I don't care if I miss The Office but I always have to see 30 Rock.

Arrested Development is always #1 in my archives as best show ever.

Heather Crozier said...

Yay for Lost! I can't wait!

 
>