Monday, February 25, 2008


Hi. My name is Judy and I collect pens.

I was at the movies on Friday and I was looking for some lip-gloss. I had a hard time finding any because there were so many things in my purse.


This is what my purse looks like:



Well I started pulling out all the pens because they were tricking me into thinking they might be lip gloss but it became a bottomless pit of pens - like one of those magic tricks when all of the kerchiefs keep coming out. Turns out I was carrying 10 - count 'em 10 pens, 1 pencil and 1 architect's scale:



The funny thing is that earlier that day I was running to a job site and I needed to leave a note for the building owner so I was thinking as I ran out, "Oh shoot. I should have grabbed a pen."

Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 5:15 PM
Categories:

 

10 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Cute purse. and I think I like the orange and white pen the most, but the black and silver one has a lot of sexy curves, nice. And I hope all the pens aren't prejudice against the red pencil and architect's scale. What a happy little inky microcosm!

Heidi said...

Too funny! Even more so that you didn't even think you had one pen. Hopefully now that you've cleaned out the lip gloss won't elude you anymore.

Ashley said...

I steal pens as well; I guess you can never have too many?!

Ashley said...

Oh, and I like your new profile pic.

T.R. said...

add five more and you're in the "PEN15" club!

Judy Neil said...

I don't think I'll ever be a member of that club.

Lee said...

One of those pens is now mine.

Judy Neil said...

well it did have your name on it

andrea said...

That is a TON of pens!!! I don't even own that many pens :) Hey at least you're prepared!!

Chantry said...

I love this story, I also somehow would have crammed in a baby bottle, some diapers, wipes and fruit snacks to boot. Did you ever find the lip gloss?

 
>