Saturday, August 11, 2007


Yellow? What is yellow? To me this truck is not yellow. It is orange even though it is telling me it is yellow. I see these trucks all the time and it bothers me. I want to yell out my window, "hey you are really orange - stop frontin"


Another yellow thing that has always confused me is this:
What flavor exactly is yellow? What does yellow taste like? Why isn't the chocolate cake mix just called "brown"? Also - moist. ew. I'll save that discussion for another day.

Posted by Posted by Judy Neil at 5:34 PM
Categories:

 

3 comments:

Matsby said...

Excellent points. Too many people just throw the word "Yellow" around like it doesn't mean anything.

B. said...

I recently wrote a song about all things Yellow, but then I found out that stupid Coldplay somehow stole my idea a few years ago.

Judy Neil said...

I thought about somehow having that yellow song in the background, but I'm not high tech like that. I am a virgin blogger so what you see/hear is what you get. I would like to hear your version of yellow sometime, B.

 
>